Waiting for Dusk..

I m ryt nw desperately waiting for the evening to njoi my first snowy moments.. we r having so much snow here today.. its continuously going on since the late night i guess.. i was so hpy whn i saw the weather report for this week.. we have snow for 2days.. wanna play with it alot.. n also wanna taste it.. :) i luv it lotsss... i m wrking frm home saying its snow fall here n its vry difficult to come to office (actually my office is at walkable distance only.. :P).. wrking frm home for me  is like njoying at home.. so i cald my parents excitedly n described thm about the snow fall n hwz it gng to be aftr tht.. thn cald my sis.. thn my frens.. n finally landed up with nt doing any wrk for today.. n nw sitting here n writing al this.. :) okies.. so nw as per report, its goin to stop in the evning for some time.. so planning to go out n play.. :) here r the glimpses of the snow til nw..

view from our kitchen.. u can see the snow flakes here..







view from my room.. i got up @ 6 today to see this.. :)

Comments

  1. cool isnt it :)...i mean i know there is a snow storm as lot of friends have been calling me for the webcam chat without working :)..so i saw all the beautiful snow live...u have loads of fun in the snow and dont eat it ...its not good for health take care,...

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Be Right Back!

Rodeo Carnival