Ramblings..

  1. My last 2days were crazy. I just don't have time anything to blog and so decided to ramble away!
  2. I am slapping myself right now for promising to post twice a week and failing and then trying to make an excuse in my point 1. However, I still have some hopes on my promise *shutting up and hiding*
  3. Why do people say Random Ramblings? Rambling means talking randomly, no?
  4. Planned to decorate our small kind-of-christmas-tree this evening.
  5. My tummy is shouting "I am hungry.. feed me, you bitch!".
  6. Its funny that I read Idly as Idli instead of Idle-ly :P This means my tummy is right.
  7. I am visiting India soon!!! I am flying over London to meet my cousins and friends. I applied for visa and would get it soon, hopefully!
  8. Waiting is such a pain in the a$$. Did I really say that? I thought I just typed-in a random special character.
  9. Ordered a camera for dad. This is going to be a surprise for him :)
  10. Countlessly playing this song from a tamil movie. I don't understand it but love SP BalaSubramaniam's voice and the background music. I am actually listening to it and writing typing this.
  11. Decided for a heavy shopping this weekend.
  12. Waiting for photoshoot in my christmas dress. It's my first black and green combo.
I am making it clear that I may not have time to blog but still have time for photoshoots :P And so are these pictures.
Living in Texas, I somehow became a Texan. Texans are famous for Rodeos and cowboys and I can't miss the chance to dress up like them. My hat is missing, though. I would get it by next Rodeo show.

** Dress of the Day **







Which one did you like? The ones with braided hair or open hair or none?

Shirt/Earrings/Belt: Forever 21
Jeans: Lifestyle
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Bag: Payless
Watch: Fossil

Comments

  1. Sweet post , Pria! I felt touched by your love for the dad and the nice gesture of buying a camera for him! The idly and idli.. was good... such original one!Have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting is really one of the worst things to do and you have typed in correctly.
    Your tummy is speaking all truth :-) feed it.
    Will wait for the Christmas special post.
    Both the styles were good but open hair was the one I liked...
    Have nice and safe trip to India.
    (Uncle will be happy to see you and your gift)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pria.. the open hair suits you more :) anyways I loved the whole cowboy look... and have fun with your future plans and trips :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to India Pria...and ramblings help ease some blocks sometimes so you could get posting more regularly:-)

    I always like the open hair look more-suits any style:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rambling just means talking on and on and on! It can be random or not.. anyway that's just my theory! :P
    I like the braided hair for this outfit.. gives it a more tomboy-ish look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your going back to India... :(
    Hope you will come back very soon.
    And about your pics.. Awesome Style...

    ~Srikiran

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your boots. Have fun in London. It's one of my favorite cities. Merry Xmas.

    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking like a real cow girl! :) True Texan!!! :D

    Ha. I like the ones with open hair more. Goes will the Texan spirit I guess :P

    LOL On your comment about kids shld be like dogs ... errr pets! :P Hahahah

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Rahul Bhatia, Thank you! :D

    @Ganesh, Thanks much! That was sweet! :)

    @Purvi, Thank you! :)

    @Suruchi, Thanks! I wish I am regular like you guys and hope to be soon :)

    @TheGirlAtFirstAvenue, Yeah, me too!

    @Gayatri, Thanks! I am waiting for it. Hope you had a great one!

    @Tanvi, Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should be opening up a style blog -- seriously! Love your sense of fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. IDLI!! Hahhahahahah My tummy is like that of a new born baby...it cries every 30 min to b fed. But still IDLI?!! hahahh...
    You love lovely in that outfit...LOOK AT THOSE BOOTS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Red Handed, LOL, I wish my tummy is like that.
    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Be Right Back!

Rodeo Carnival