hasta la vista, USA!

Leaving a place you have been in for 2years, isn't a nice feeling. However, it's not too bad when you are moving for good. When things work out as planned. When everything goes your way. Basically when life cooperates.

And it's just not one way.

When life drags you in its way, don't be tired. But then get up and run ahead. And it will just follow you. That's the way it needs to be handled.

USA has brought a huge change. I changed. Changed for good. Believe me, change is never going to be bad. And anything that brings change? Is not bad either! I am gonna miss USA!

Everything in life is temporary and has it's importance. So in good or bad times, give time, some time. I am leaving this place in happy times and no signs of sorrow and regression. I am going to be taken care of family again. Can have mom's made food, funny chats with dad, shoppings with sisters, play times with niece and of course, photo shoots with my brother-in-law. Nice no? I am excited!!!







Dress: NY&C
Accessories: Charming Charlie
Shoes: Payless

P.S. Don't mind the sun burn on my chin. Texas heat is killing me.

P.P.S. While I am away shopping, packing, leaving and reaching home, expect some scheduled photography posts. Sorry for not being able to visit your blogs. Be back soon!

Comments

  1. Oh so you r off to India? Good luck for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress welcome to india! :D
    new post up
    priyanka
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a beautiful dress,, loving the nice colour mix. So summery!!

    And u look amazing, I cant even see the tan


    www.styledestino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope good times continue to roll , Pria:) Best of luck for the new chapter in life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look nice in these pics...are you relocating back to India?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A work mate linked me to your site. Thanks for the details.
    my webpage :: Washroom Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely comment u left on my blog. U look lovely in here. Great dress. By the way u have an amazing blog here. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiii just discovered u babe! ur posts are so touchy
    www.fashion0beauty.blogspot.in check mi out too :)

    happieee monsoon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're moving to India! How awesome. Glad you made the most of your stay here and are embracing change so well. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Moving to India! i can understand you will miss it like crazy!

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pria,

    I just happened to come across your blog. Its awesome and you look super cool n classy.
    Love ur dresses - seems like NY&C is your fav brand :)

    Keep rocking

    Divs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Be Right Back!

Rodeo Carnival