Ramblings

1. Last one week has been so nice. After weeks of confusion, I am relaxed with my job which means no real work for some time. Worked out as and when I had time. Met friends. Checked the things off my list. etc..

2. I started to paint something.. something simple to start with. After days of postponement, I am finally there.

3. Is there anyone else who can't get off the songs of Ashiqui 2 and Shuddh Desi Romance?

4. I need a head to toe make-over. Its been ages I had body and face massage, manicure, pedicure and a hair cut. I miss those times.

5. I so wish I should have gone for drinks tonight. Its not a good feeling when you have to sit at home on a weekend writing your ramblings while everyone else is partying.

6. I am trying to make some special dishes on my own. I mean with no-one's nagging about it. It's a punch-on-the-face to those who say I am not a kitchen person.

7. I am being regular to yoga and zumba, my favourite activities. I am so much in love with hatha yoga that one time I think I almost snored in sevaasana at class. [moment of embarrassment]

8. My internet connection is so bad today that I couldn't watch my smart tv for the whole day. Its more annoying when you know who the reason behind it is and still can't do anything about it.

9. Its festive season in India and I miss my family like loads. Especially my pup. I just want to hug her tight and get relieved of my tensions.

10. Except this, my overall weekend is peaceful.




Do you know Norwegians grow rose plants on road side and in house fences? It's so hard to control yourself and not pick them up.

Comments

  1. Best wishes on the festive season , Pria! Roses on the road side match the colors of your pant:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being away from family during festive season is always tough. Still I hope you enjoy there. Looking nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how hard it is to be away at such a season!!! You look lovely btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so familiar ! i have seen you somewhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? You should keep a clear picture of yours and then i can say if we ever met :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Be Right Back!

Rodeo Carnival