Bring It On, 2014!

As if it just happened, I still remember how I welcomed last new year with family, food and drinks while holidaying in Emirates. It's the end of the year already!! And it's that time of the year when we look back at least once to see what and how we have done. We pat ourselves for the best things that went well and give a thought about those that could have been done better. But we have many more years to come to do the best of our abilities. So let's wave bye to this year and welcome the new years with a warm smile for both! Shall we?





Comments

  1. wow wow wow..I was dead sleeping when the fireworks happened. I entered 2014 sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhh this reminds me of my new years ... unfortunately the sea of people near Burj khalifa dnt allow us to enjoy the fireworks up close :( , but i lovedddd the view we got ... Gosh this so reminds me of the wonderfull time i haddd :) Happy new yearrrr btw :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Be Right Back!

Rodeo Carnival