Be Right Back.

I didn't expect Norway summer to keep me this busy. Have been having too many things on my plate. Travelling, outdoor activities, special events have become part of my everyday life. And in-between struggling with study times and new plans. This is the best summer we are having and I can feel the hottest times people in other countries might be going through.

Though I am not regular in writing, I keep a watch on reading blogs. Its really nice to see many bloggers being back to blogging. It inspired me to write one and say a quick hello. While I gather my style pictures thrown everywhere on laptop and come back with my travel updates, I leave you with these sick pictures of mine. These are from almost 2years ago when I was struggling to understand what my life in Norway is. In short, right after I have fallen sick about everything-new-around-me phase :)





Comments

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Be Right Back!

Rodeo Carnival