Street styling (for the first time)

OK! So this is a post I never thought I would do, but here I go..

Since the time I bought this chevron skirt, I have been wanting to do some kind of funky style look, which of course I've never tried before. I was totally skeptical with questions like 'Am I the right age to style funky?', 'Do I have the right body for street style kinda look?', 'Is this a comfort style for mel?', 'What if my friends make fun of it?'. So on and so forth.

Hence after careful consideration (haha), I didn't give second thought on if it fits my size and shape well and decided to go ahead, cause.. bloggers gotta show what they gotta show, ain't it?! ;)

I was a little careful here to keep it simple and started to style it with a plain white tee, but decided to load with some jewelry. Of course, couldn't go wrong with my Reebok shoes and ended the look with a high pony to keep it casual. I like how it turned out simple and being comfortable for me.

What do you think? Do you have such thoughts before posting a look?

If you have any tips for street styling, please do leave your links below. I'd love to see your style.







Skirt: h&m
Shoes: Reebok
Jewelry: Accessorize
Sunglasses: Prestige
Photography: Maria

Comments

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Be Right Back!

Rodeo Carnival