Har ek friend zaroori hota hai!

It feels so good to laugh on a hectic day at office :) Read ahead..

Main ghar late aaya tho Dad ne poochha: "Where were you?" 
(I reached home late then my dad asked: "Where were you?")

Maine kaha: "Friend ke ghar tha..." 
(I said: "I was at friend's place..")
 
Dad ne mere hi saamne mere 10 friends ko call kiya. 
(In front of me, dad called 10 of my friends)
 
Chaaro ne kaha: "Haan Uncle, yahin par tha..." 
(Four said: "Yes uncle, he was here..")
 
Do frnds ne kaha: "Abhi just nikla hai..." 
(Two friends said: "Just now he left..") 

Teen frnds ne kaha: "Yahin hai Uncle, padh raha hai, phone dun kya?"
(Three friends said: "He is here uncle, studying, shall I give phone to him?")
 
Ek ne toh hadd hi kar di yaar, vo tho kahne laga ki : "Haan Papa bolo kya hua...!!!" 
(One friend crossed the limits, started saying: "Yes dad, tell me what happened..!!!")

Ab bolo "Har ek  friend zaroori hota hai!" 
(Now say: "Every friend is important!")

Pria...

Comments

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Be Right Back!

Rodeo Carnival