Indianizing Saint Patrick's day outfit

Ok. Neither I live in Ireland nor do we celebrate it in Norway. But I realised very late that today is Saint Patricks day and started to look through my gallery to post something when I found these flashback pictures which I felt are apt for the occasion.. with the prints on the dress and leaves behind. Just that it is an Indianised version :) 

For the unknown, St. Patricks day is celebrated in Ireland with green costumes and is related to christianity. 

I felt a bit funny to post this.. but I'm also surprised not to find a single picture from Indian fashionistas showcasing for the day. Why not! I, anyway never had a chance to post these pictures on the blog. So I decided to post them away. Could you find something Indianized? Leave the link in the comments.

Comments

  1. That was a perfect Indian outfit Pria:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green brings in the pleasantness and makes your smile relaxing. St.Patrick would love this! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Be Right Back!

Rodeo Carnival