Summer Dream

Starting with some "long time no see" ranting.. 😀
I can't believe that its been such a long time I opened the blog to write a post. The last time I was here, I wrote a long travel post with some nice pictures and I lost the whole thing for the second time when I was editing the format. I got fed up and procrastinated it forever. 

Then this post was supposed to go in summer around August. But I realised that managing a blog with a full-time job (which you love the most), travelling, other hobbies and long to-do lists of personal errands is not an easy task after all. And falling sick in-between all this makes it even more worse. The blog totally had to take a back seat.

Coming to the weather part, this year has been a disaster. Every one of us felt like we got cheated by Stavanger. Or the Sun God decided not to visit us. Or the Earth didn't tilt well enough for Norway to get some Sun. Whatever! Would you believe if I say that this whole year gave us the sunny days that we could count on our fingers? Well, yes thats the truth! 
Summer days are like dreams come true for Scandinavians. The whole year we accept the cold, rainy climate dreaming about those few warm days. We thought May and June would start the summer well but July and August joined them and all we had was wet weather most of this year. Glad that we made trips to other sunny countries where I could get loads of Vitamin D that my body desperately needed!

Enough of my complaints now.. 🙈

About my style for the post 💃: I found this gorgeous blue maxi dress in MaxFashion in India and instantly fell in love with the color. Accessorized it with simple earring studs, sandals, bangles and the headband from H&M to have the floral look. And the side braid to make it summer-ish.

These pictures from Guillem Cheung did the justice to a fine summer day in Stavanger. If you are looking for a professional photographer in and around Stavanger, don't miss to get in touch with him. He is very friendly and easy to work with. I collaborated with him on this shoot and loved the results. Let me know what you think of the look and photography!

While my summer dreams of wearing shorts, skirts, flip-flops and maxis continue for next year.. Till then, I am going back to the routine of hoodies, woollen socks and warm cups of tea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Be Right Back!

Rodeo Carnival