Flaunt in florals to work

Now that we are back to "physical" work locations, dressing up normal like we used to is essential. Switching from working in comfort clothing from home for around 18 months (!) to working from a physical office, showing up in good attire can be overwhelming. Though we have been working periodically from office here in Stavanger Norway during last fall and this spring and fall, first thing that shocked me recently was that I am not fitting anymore in my formal wear! Blame the lazy weather and the mindless snacking.. Did this happen to you as well? 

Here I am bringing in some florals that you can flaunt at work. This comfortable floral dress fitting well on me before COVID.. miss those times :/









Outfit details:
Dress: Express
Shoes: Siren
Bag: Fostelo
Shades: Ray-Ban
Photography: Maria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Be Right Back!

Rodeo Carnival