I missed flying!

Recently I travelled for the first time during Covid in the last 2.5 years!

It was the longest since I haven't taken a flight. I couldn't contain my excitement when the flights were finally booked to fly home after postponing the trips for few times due to covid.

I feel as excited for fly-time as much I am for my vacation itself. This time I realized how much I missed airports - from baggage check-ins, struggling with liquids at security, shopping during transits, airplane watching, to watching movies and the food on-board. Don't judge me on the last part.

I see those good times are slowly coming back, I missed flying!

What part during travel do you enjoy the most?

These pictures are a throwback to when transit times were non-covid and you are free to roll around at the airports.. and maybe do a photoshoot.😉






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Be Right Back!

Rodeo Carnival