Haunting Dream :(

sitting before my computer in the middle of the night.. never before in my life.. but what to do.. its like a haunting night for me today.. :( i was waken up by a bad dream n cud nt sleep again.. seriously even when u r very bold, sometimes somethings make u feel so scared.. u know.. bad dreams.. hospital scenes and all.. dont want to discuss more.. coz i may not be able to sleep tmrw also.. LOL :P i am so much attracted to horror and thrilling movies.. but u know what.. the dream today took me to the last death step.. seriously.. i dint want to open my eyes also.. thot if the dream comes tru.. then wht?? i am almost dead.. oh no.. dont want such a bad dream again.. but the good thing is this blogging world.. its making me feel so comfortable now.. thanks to all the bloggers.. such good posts.. i tried commenting on each of them.. :) n also i read it somewhere like the dreams last only for few seconds.. is it tru?? i dont believe.. my dream lasted for nearly an hour.. hhmmpphh.. :'(

Comments

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Be Right Back!

Rodeo Carnival