- My last 2days were crazy. I just don't have
timeanything to blog and so decided to ramble away!
- I am slapping myself right now for promising to post twice a week and failing and then trying to make an excuse in my point 1. However, I still have some hopes on my promise *shutting up and hiding*
- Why do people say Random Ramblings? Rambling means talking randomly, no?
- Planned to decorate our small kind-of-christmas-tree this evening.
- My tummy is shouting "I am hungry.. feed me, you bitch!".
- Its funny that I read Idly as Idli instead of Idle-ly :P This means my tummy is right.
- I am visiting India soon!!! I am flying over London to meet my
cousins andfriends. I applied for visa and would get it soon, hopefully!
- Waiting is such a pain in the a$$. Did I really say that? I thought I just typed-in a random special character.
- Ordered a camera for dad. This is going to be a surprise for him :)
- Countlessly playing this song from a tamil movie. I don't understand it but love SP BalaSubramaniam's voice and the background music. I am actually listening to it and
- Decided for a heavy shopping this weekend.
- Waiting for photoshoot in my christmas dress. It's my first black and green combo.
Living in Texas, I somehow became a Texan. Texans are famous for Rodeos and cowboys and I can't miss the chance to dress up like them. My hat is missing, though. I would get it by next Rodeo show.
** Dress of the Day **
Which one did you like? The ones with braided hair or open hair or none?
Shirt/Earrings/Belt: Forever 21
Boots: Charlotte Russe