Could you figure out I tried to sound like Rajnikanth on this title? Hehah.. Mind it!
How you doing? Hope you all had a good holiday season unlike me! Mine was ok (not bad and terrible).
I spent my Christmas shopping and visiting Austin and San Antonio (places in Texas) and New year with shopping again, movies and REST. I had horrible headache after I shopped without food for the whole day.
BTW, Happy New Year! I wish all your dreams come true and have a happy, prosperous, beautiful, wonderful, peaceful, meaningful, grateful, magical, glowing and healthy wealthy life!
Okay, back to me..
After going through other blogs, I realized I too have something to talk about New Year plans. Bear me.. Here I go!
What happened? #2011
- Travelled to India and spent time with family #shortandsweetmemories
- I have gone through my visa interview and carrying it for 3more years #achievement
- Fought with friends (literally!)
- Had bad time being alone #lonelinesssucks
- Had good, bad, sweet, bitter experiences #lifelessons
- Learnt driving and passed written test [holding temporary license :)]
- Joined swimming, zumba #favouriteactivities
- Moved to new place (still in love with it)
- Celebrated birthday for 2days [first time in life]
- Trips and hang outs with friends #funtime
- Improved in photography
- Shopped like A LOT #iloveshopping
- Bought smart phone, finally!
- Proved to be wrong at analyzing people
You were neither good nor bad. You totally made me learn some good and bad lessons and let me live my life. I love you as you were!
What's going to happen (started from today)? [Main mottos/goals of the year #2012
- Sleep well [6-7hours of tight sleep should be good enough on weekdays.. weekends can go till 10-12hours :P Whatever I love sleeping!]
- Yoga [Was fond of it in India. US weather makes me lazy - not my mistake]
- 8glasses of water daily - easy way to be good and look good
- Eat well - till I gain flesh and expand my skin
- Punctual and Discipline [Toughest things eh?]
- Daily milkshake is a must - will post recipe for the interested
- Need a Facebook page for my blog - no deadlines for this
- Read books - couldn't complete a single book in last year #shameonme
- Socialise!! - Its never bad
- More and more shopping, travelling and photoshoots #ilovemyself
- Keep the goals as simple as this! #babysteps
You better be better than 2011 for I would love you more! Mind it!