I am home!!

Aahh!! What a feeling to be home!! The internal joy started almost a month back with loads of shopping, everyone asking my dates of travel and family saying come home soon :) I miss home alot, sometimes!

Its good and tough at the same time to be away from home. Good because you get to have your time, friends, trips etc. You don't need to take permissions for everything. You can sleep at 2 or 3AM, wake up in the afternoons, skip showers, eat junk, meal once a day, go out, drive crazy, watch 3movies one after the other, reach home in the midnight and you dont have anyone to question. Isn't it nice?

But wait! Moving all these aside, imagine you have fallen sick/broke up with friends/hectic times at work/no time for yourself/no time to cook and eat/no where to go, there comes the feeling called homesickness! A terrible feeling which makes us to feel like crying but we don't really dare to cry. I had such times! Bad feeling it was!

Anyways, finally I am home and also had a nice London trip on my way home. It was a 2day short trip but still good. Visited London Eye and Tower Bridge as planned and few other unplanned places. I was missing it for some time.. very short time.. the time I checked in at London till I boarded the flight to India. I was already in the mood of reaching India. I wished to fly faster than my flight.

Everything went on very well from the time I boarded the flight in USA, transit in London and till I landed in India. My home country made me feel so bad as soon as I reached. Ugh!! I lost my ipad in the flight just before getting out of it. The flight was so crowded that they had my luggage somewhere else. I missed it between the time I could collect my stuff and get my baggage. I bought it for my dad :( Noone could help in the airport. I could sense that they are not going to find it for me. Moreover they started to blame me at the end. Stupid!

How did y'all celebrate Rupublic day? I celebrated with a photoshoot from my brother-in-law :) I am not so patriotic.



Comments

  1. Hi welcome to home, welcome to India. Great u completed ur trip nicely and a bit frustrating at the end, in India. Looks superb in tri colour dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting photo shoot and too bad you lost the Ipad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see your post after a break!Hope you have a wonderful time with your folks after the initial hiccups:) of losing Ipad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well come back and enjoy your stay...
    Liked the way you spoke about the importance of a family..
    Its the backbone for many for their success....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home! Too bad about the ipad though!
    You look pretty.. Love the photos!

    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww bad..

    Hope you enjoy home but :)

    Btw Recently i created Fb page www.facebook.com/PearlInDarkness for blog so that i can stay in touch through small updates incase i couldn't log in to blogspot.Please like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My current post is similar to this look...You styled the look well ! Bad about the iPad.

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot to me...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this casual but oh so chic style! It looks like something you could buy at Khaadi!

    I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! I am your newest, most avid follower. Your style is impeccable and your blog is just simply the epitome of perfection!

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent post. I was checking constantly
    this blog and I am impressed! Very helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such info much.
    I was looking for this certain info for a very long time.

    Thank you and good luck.

    Also visit my site ... sony vegas pro 13 patch download

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Be Right Back!

Rodeo Carnival